Forest Park was built during the 1980’s on land acquired from the Crown
and is bordered by Savernake Lake and the Blue Cycle Route.
It is an area of many types and sizes of accommodation to meet all needs,
community centre and shops all built within many wooded and open spaces.
- Upgrading the beautiful Savernake Park for sporting facilities would be
- The community centre and Age Concern centres are thriving but need
extending, possibly upwards, if space is an issue
- Speed limits on New Forest Ride are ignored and impede use of the
woodland. Would welcome a crossing point: overhead walkway or
- Bus service reasonable
- Housing is very dense and no room left for any more
- No local schools, GP or pharmacy and those we travel to can have access
- On street parking an issue caused by extension of properties